In January 2014, Crosspointe Church launched a new missions leadership team. The missions team purpose is to help equip our church to bring the Gospel to our neighbors, our cities, and to the world.
We intend to accomplish this purpose through the following goals:
- To make obedient disciples of Jesus Christ among all peoples. (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-49)
- To change lives by presenting the Good News of Jesus Christ to men, women, boys, and girls. (Romans 10:13-15; 1 Corinthians 9:19-23; Jude 22-23)
- To obey Jesus Christ by professing Him before the world as Lord through our words and actions. (Matthew 10:32-33; Matthew 25:41-46; 1 John 4:2-3)
- To minister to the totality of human need by providing food, shelter, and clothing to those in need. (Matthew 10:42; Matthew 25:31-46; Luke 16:19-31)
Currently, Crosspointe Church partners with:
- Local Pittsburgh-area outreaches
- Campus ministers/missionaries
- International missionaries and organizations
- Short-term missionaries and mission teams
If you would like more information on the ministries Crosspointe partners with, or to request a mission support application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.