What We Value:
- Worship – Lifting up praise to the Lord
- Ministry of the Word – Standing on the Bible as our foundation & guide
- Prayer – Crying out to God for His grace & mercy
- Evangelism & Missions – Bringing the gospel to our neighbors and to the ends of the earth
- Mercy – Expressing the love of Christ in sacrifice and service
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe God has always been and will always be, existing in three co-equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This is known as the Trinity.
- We believe Jesus was conceived through the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life. He died for our sins, substituting Himself in our place, thereby taking the punishment we deserved.
- He was raised from the dead on the third day by God’s power, providing victory of death that God gives to all who believe. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin and judgment. Through Him, people are made alive in Christ and are enabled to live for Him.
- We believe the Bible is absolutely without error and, therefore, is our authority for faith and living. The Bible consists of the Old and New Testaments.
- We believe God created all that is seen and unseen, and He sustains everything that exists.
- We believe man and woman were created in God’s image, but rebelled against God by disobeying His commands. They sinned and were separated from God, incurring both physical and spiritual death. All people are born with a sin nature.
- We believe salvation is received by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Believers receive a pardon for their sins and the gift of eternal life.
- We believe the anticipated return of Jesus our Lord is certain, visible, and physical.
- We believe the ordinances of the church are the believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe the church is responsible for spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior both locally and globally.